This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to
• information you might provide us by filling in forms on our website or make an enquiry, typically your name, phone number and email address
• details of your visits to our website including the pages you access, location data, web logs and other communications data
• information you give to us when you contact us for any reason.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we might collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service.
More specifically the following cookies are in use:
– Google Analytics
– Social media sharing. We use Twitter (https://twitter.com/en/privacy) , Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=115180708570932) functionality so you can share your interests on social media pages.
– We occasionally use video embedding such as youtube (http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ ) or Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/privacy)
– Word press cookies to enhance the performance of our website (http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies)
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.